Wednesday, August 11, 2004

You didn't count on there being a Joker in the deck!

Title quoted from Joker in a Batman Cartoon!

So the day hasn't gone too bad.

My mother is going to pick me up this evening because they scheduled me for and 11:30 end time.

Friend1 is getting himself done with school in a short while, maybe I'll be able to trick him into playing Settlers with me now. In the mean time I need to rope him into helping me move all my stuff back to my house from where it got moved for the party.

I really need to get back to my brother in law's place to play more of my new video game, it's a Midway Arcade Treasures compilation disk and I want to play "Sinistar" which I think is just the cat's pyjammas. I also want to play some more "Rampart."

The mystery of the missing GameCube controllers has yet to turn up any leads, I looked all over the house, particularly in the bag I thought it was in and in the trunk of mum's car were they might have fallen out. I'm starting to think that maybe the ones I DO have are the ones I took and have lost the ones I left behind.

I finished designing my game, I've got to play test it a bit now. I have far too many games to play and far too few people to play with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home