Friday, September 21, 2007

So.

So. I'm On Facebook Now

I tried to avoid it for some reason. Well because it was "cool" and "popular" and "everyone else was doing it". I like to think of myself as counter-cultural or unique (or at least uncultured or abnormal) so it takes me some time to jump on bandwagons.

Trying... In My Own Way (Which is "Not-Trying")

So I have started programming and writing again. I started by trying to program Dr. Mario but I kinda got disheartened when I completely bungled the collapse logic code the first time through. I've reworked it in googleDocs but haven't put it back into the main system. I'm not entirely sure why, I've been watching a lot of Furturama and "drowning my sorrows" with freezies.

I have also started writing again a bit. You may have noticed that I have updated my blog more in the las week then I have in months... even if it's only with videos and such... but if you include THIS post that's like a lot. Well, in addition to my personal take on "blogging" I have started trying to write what I'm calling "Essays". They are a bit like blogging on a specific subject and working towards a conclusion in order to perhaps teach someone, convince someone, or at the very least encourage someone to think. So far I've got two in the works and I'll post them somewhere when they are done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home