Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Needs a Subject

The Most Bloggable Subject Ever
 
NaNoWriMo is coming up in the very near future, and as usual I am planning to attempt to write something... don't know what yet, which is already a bad sign seeing as your supposed to plan this kind of thing ahead of time... Maybe I'll just quit smokeing... seeing as I've never smoked a cigarette in my life I don't think it will be very hard... In fact, hey, I've already succeeded!  Ahhhh... now I can feel good about myself... not really...
 
Anyways.  I guess, seeing as I'm writing stuff down anyways with this here blogging thing I might as well stretch it out to 3000 words a day towards the 50,000 word novel... we'll see how I feel on the first.
 
I guess I'll have to come up with something to write about in the next few days.
 
Saturday
 
So it's almost time for my party. A few people have said they will come, so that's good. I like to have people over... I'd do it all the time but fewer people show up when you start having them over every week... I think it would make Trish mad too.
 
Work Continues to Be Stupid
 
There is something wrong with today... everyone seems to be more idiotic then usual... most of the time the average customer isn't so bad. It's probably just me being cranky. I did wear all black today, and I havn't had nearly enough caffeine, and I missed my bus stop and ended up being 15 minutes late for work and I'm generally not feeling very happy but... COME ON... caller after caller is slow, stupid, inatentive, rude, confrontational... with stupid little problems that they could fix themselves if they had half a brain in their head and were willing to use it.
 
I mean... PEOPLE!!! wake your dense selves up... you will waste an awful lot less of both of our time if you don't rely on me to think for you. If you are just a stupid moron, please forgive me for being insensitive to your disability.
 
I feel like my brain is going to climb out of my skull and make it's way to the nearest library or book-store... leaving me here to continue to take calls... I wonder if they make drugs for people to make them not conciouse of the fact that they are working.
 
-- Benjie
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home