Sunday, April 09, 2006

I don't do clubbing

 
Sundays are Slow
 
Soooo... I tried a SuDoKu today... it worked out pretty well... guy sitting next to me at work explained how it worked... it was really an easy one I was told, solved it with some help... I tried a hard one for about three hours and then accidentally closed the spreasheet I was using to fill it out... I wasn't getting anywhere anyways.
 
Nintendo WifFi Connection
 
So I broke down and bought myself a nintendo wifi doojamahicky... it's cheaper then a wireless router and easier then finding a free hostspot in Ottawa.  Haven't gotten a chance to try it out.
 
Jameramanamana
 
Rob's got himself a website, I'm not sure if it's fully public, but if he gets a pile of traffic he just has to change his IP so http://robshouse.no-ip.info/ is the place... I'm in the more or less recent ones.  We hung out yesterday and he and I decided on our next big secret project... well... sort-of... I'll have to beat him up and acctually produce some artisticy things and some unique game ideas that are simple to impliment... I've also come up with quite a few crazy ideas for how to run a company... oh and we also played a bunch of music and stuff... yay music.
 
Clubs With Numbers
 
So Trish took me with her and met some friends to go to a club... we left shortly after...
 
Benjie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home