Monday, December 05, 2005

Blog Post

My life is Feeling Stupid Again

I blame seasonal affective disorder, in combination with caffeine abuse and eating too much poutine last night.  I did watch the last 2 part episode of "Avatar: The Last Airbender", which is acctually a really cool show last night, and I've been playing a lot of Pikmin2 recently... but things arn't working out as well as I'd like... or something.

Anyways, I can't control the elements or fly still, which is a big dissapointment, I mean, I'm 24... I should have gotten my mutant powers LONG ago.  I'm thinking maybe I'll sprout wings at some point... but I'm losing hope for that too... maybe I'll get bitten by a radioactive bat... I'd probably just get rabies anyways.

I decided last night that I needed a symbol for myself, I tried a seven pointed star and it didn't work out.  I'm thinking a stylized sea turtle might do the trick, I like sea turtles, they are a lot cooler then those landlocked Totoises.  You see, people say that turtles are slow, but that's just on land... and aside from that, most things that do well in the oceans wouldn't even have a chance climbing up a beach... anyways... I think they are cool or whatver.

I still havn't really gotten back into writing (like I was ever really into it eh?), I did write a couple hundred words at the beginning of November but the story isn't really going where I want it to.  Some days I just can't write, some days I just don't want to write, and some days I write for an hour or more and it feels like I'm going nowhere.

Oddly enough, I'm looking forward more to Winter-een-mas than to acctual Christmas, probably because I'm not really going to be around any of my family for it, we're going to celebrate on the 17th, and it turns out I work till 3:30 that day... 3 day weekend this weekend though so that's kinda nice.

Anyways... yeah... whatever...

Benjie

Currently Reading: Robert Jordan's first Wheel of Time Book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home