Saturday, October 23, 2004

Weekend's That Start Well

So yesterday evening the church youth group was having a video gaming night. Partly because both of my sisters and my brother in law are youth sponsors, and partly because the video games were all being supplied by me I got to attend.

It was great fun, the Donkey Konga Bongos went over pretty well, but the Eye Toy Groove game got the most enthusiasm. We had the big church basement and the projector screen making about a 10 foot screen, we had the churches mixing board and some nice big speakers for sound and I hung up a dark sheet to make it work better. there were about 5 kids there so after a while a group of us set up a second TV and played some Pac Man VS, some Godzilla Detroy All Monsters: Melee, and finished off with a couple rounds of Super Smash Brothers Melee.

The youth seemed to acctually have a good time at it and I got to play some of my video games on the big screen. One of the youth didn't really participate but seemed to enjoy watching the rest of us make fools of ourselves with the Eye Toy.

Anyways, life is good even though I'm a little hungry.

Currently Reading: Guards Guards, by Terry Pratchette

Benjie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home