Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Strange Fluids

I had to mention that I had the oddest thing happen yesterday.

First I have to restate that since they changed the bus schedules
around and started giving me evening schedules (they being the
faceless forces that work tirelessly against me) I have been Inline
Skating the last leg of my trip home from work. Last night as I was
getting off my last bus I reached to open the bus station door for a
woman coming up behind me and I got some kind of strange liquid on my
hand. I'm not sure what it was and it dried instantly and pulled all
the moisture out of my skin aswell. I had to roll home and when I got
there I was unable to wash the stuff off. I tried soap and hot water
even... I also tried rubbing alchohol and hydrogen peroxide but there
was no reaction. By the end of the day today I gues that layer of
skin had flaked off so it's gone now.

I really wonder what kind of fluid it was and how it got onto the bus
station door in the first place, my best guesses are glue or nail
polish and some jerk who thought they were being funny, respectively.

Benjie

P.S. Firefox 1.0 Public Release was launched recently, spread the fire!

Get Firefox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home