Friday, August 13, 2004

Of line breaks and close tags.

Last night, as has been hinted at before, I stayed up till about two in the morning playing old Arcade games on my GameCube.  My borther in law had been playing Playstation 2 when I showed up and he let me try some of the chocobo training, and while I don't know if I acctually passed any of them I think that I was able to demonstrate the correct technique.  Then there was this weird code that he needed to decipher and I think I figured most of that one out, though he acctually came up with the solution.  Afterwards I played some Sinistar, I'm able to beat the first level sometimes, but there are way too many baddies in the second area.  When I started playing marble madness, trying to play both balls myself, he felt sorry for the red ball and joined in.
 
I slept well, woke up at a good time, and got to work early enough to buy myself breakfast (milk, chips and reeses pieces) and get a good station (YAY!).  Today is an Okay-ish day because I'm off at five, friend2 emailed me and we're going to go see Alien vs Predator after work and then maybe I'll be able to convince him to play my new game with me.
 
Work has been nice and reasonable today.  People are still morons, yes, and I have been shaking in frustration with a couple of them, obviousely, but on the whole the day is going rather well. I had a nice cup of soup, a coke and a bag of chips for lunch, which seems reasonable.
 
I picked up the form at work that let's me change my death benefit beneficiary today, it looks simple enough. I am very much frightened of the imigration paperwork awaiting me at home.
 
I'm still working out some bugs in the email-blog-thingy and it looks like I'll have to do a bit of reformatting with e-mailed posts.  Silly Yahoo making page breaks when I don't need them.
 
I made a new homepage today, it's not quite right so I won't update my main link, but if you would like to visit it, it's at http://benjie.freeservers.com/newhome.htm.


Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home