Monday, August 16, 2004

So little to do, so much time to do it, so little motivation.

So Saturday can be summarized pretty easily, I slept in, worked on my game, went to a barbeque with Friend1 and then talked to my fiancee.
Sunday can be summarized even easier, I slept in really late, went to work then went to my borther in law's and after watching a couple hours of TV went to sleep.
Today I slept in again and then had my brother in law help me cart all my stuff back from his place to my place and then went to work.
There now, if nothing else, I'm caught up on my blogging.
Well, now then.
I hate drunk people, they annoy me and scare me and they smell bad too. I wish everyone would stop drinking, failing that I wish they made it legal for me to beat up drunk people. I mean, if they arn't going to be help legally responsible for what they do when they choose to get drunk, I shouldn't be held legally responsible for what I do to them while they are drunk. It just seems fair.
Caffeine and me have a love hate relationship. As caffeine is a inanimate object you can understand that both the loving and hating is coming from me. I also hate alergies. I also hate it when I get hot powder from the hot chic peas I buy to replace lunch get's in my eyes. The chic peas wern't very good and I really didn't enjoy the orange crush I bought for lunch because I had to drink it all to make the hot go away. I miss being able to bring stuff that was too hot home and having my dad eat it for me.
I haven't had a chance to play any video games since saturday, and I need to get back home so I can email friend2 the code for the game we made together. He has a gmail account and it kept rejecting .bas attachments. I'm interested in actual programming again, I'm sure it will pass again, especially since my fiancee is coming up again this weekend which invariably throws off my anti-social behaviour schedule.
Did I mention I have too much caffeine in me and I don't want to work till 11:30 tonight bcause the last bus leaves at 10:58 and I havn't gotten around to changing my availability and I want to die? My brain wants to jump out of my body and run around the room, my eyes want to cry. I just want to find a nice dark place to go into the fetal position and yell at the top of my lungs.
Well, things are only going to get worse as the caffeine wears off and my brain stops having enough oxygen to maintain the level of overloaded thought I've let it become accustomed to and I'm out of money to buy caffeine and I have to wait another hour and a half till my break and I'm getting tired of eating chocolate wafers and did I mention I want to go somewhere and scream?
Well, I trust my life will fall back into some semblance of order in another couple weeks or months. Immigration isn't seeming quite so scary now and I'm getting married in a couple months which I think will be a stabalizing force in my life.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home