Monday, September 13, 2004

You Spin Me Right 'Round Baby Right 'Round

... or so my winamp alarm clock would have me believe.

As it turns out the problem with the alarm clock I had installed was
that I had the master volume set so high that I jumped out of bed and
turned it off and then went right back to bed, as it is now I lie in
bed and the music wakes me up but doesn't make my head explode.
Ideally there would be a lot more options, like slowly boosting the
volume or a panic snooze that cut the sound for a while and then
blasted it again, or choosing a random song, or having to type in a
password to stop the music... I don't know, I suppose it's okay as it
is.

Anyways... yes, the most exciting thing in my life is installing a
winamp alarm clock plug-in.

Saturday was the HUGE Ottawa South Porch Sale, I got a couple N64
games and this great toaster that I'm going to have to fix... or make
into a computer, either way right? The best purchase was the Tetris
Board Game I got. Not only is it cool official Nintendo memorabilia,
but it's also fun (not that it would have mattered for 75 cents, but
being fun is a good bonus). Basically you have a little tilted tetris
board and you draw pieces and compete to fill up your field with the
least number of empty spaces possible as fast as possible. Maybe I'll
post a picture of it when I get around to it, but I did find it on
eBay for arount 15$.

So, like 17 days until I move into my own appartment for the first
time. I think I'm excited.

This morning I made a new comic, I usually feel better about myself
when I've been making comics for a couple days.

I really need to get back to writing again.

Benjie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home