Friday, September 03, 2004

So Long, so very Freaking Long...


Today is a long day, my efficiency has gone up
apparently. Getting a seat, fixing the settings on
the computer the way I like them, blogging, emailing
my fiancee, installing firefox and the extensions I
like (tab moving and mouse gestures all in
one...http://v2studio.com/k/moz/ and
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/marc.boullet/ext/extensions-en.html)
and then configuring it the way I like it, then
reading the news.google.com until I've read everything
of interest and then read all the web comics in my
list (I'll post that some other time). All the while
taking calls and such.

Well, anyways, by my lunch break I've started randomly
searching for different things on the internet, or
following links from other sites, or posting extra
questions on Q&A sites... or in this case blogging
again. In any case this week I have had 8 hour
shifts, 3 to 11:30 every day except that one day from
2:45 to 11:45, and days have been getting longer and
more annoying.

The last couple days I had been using the extra time
to study HTML/XML/CSS and stuff at w3schools.com...
actually I've been doing that less each day and days
are getting longer... I guess that's why people write
things like diaries and blogs... so that they can
recognize obviouse paterns in their behaviour and act
on them.

Well anyways, I really still don't want to be at work
anymore, and it's almost the weekend so I suppose that
I will feel better after a few days off.

Benjie

(next week=
Sun 9/5/04
OFF

Mon 9/6/04
07:00 AM
03:30 PM

Tue 9/7/04
07:00 AM
03:30 PM

Wed 9/8/04
03:00 PM
11:30 PM

Thu 9/9/04
03:00 PM
11:30 PM

Fri 9/10/04
03:00 PM
11:30 PM

Sat 9/11/04
OFF

)



_______________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Yahoo! Enter now.
http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home