Friday, September 03, 2004

Make friday part of the weekend and give every new baby chocolate eclairs.

I think that quote is short enough to not require atribution.
 
So Day 2 of my plan to fix my life is underway. I got home at like 1:00 this morning and I was very hungry and the house doesn't have any snack vegetables in the fridge so I have a leftover hamburger so I'm either going to have to alter my rule set or buy some veggies... meh... mom's note said that there were greens in the fridge but I can't find them.  I beat another level of warcraft 3 and wrote another 600 or so words in yet another short story.  I keep starting new ones, I hope that eventually I'll figure out how to write the rest of a story.
 
So today I started at 3 again, but tommorow I have off.  I was going to do something with Ryan tommorow but then I agreed to babysit for my pastor's kids while he's doing a wedding from 4:30 on so I hope Ryan will be able to do something in the morning. He's going to let my fiancee move her (and I guess my) stuff into the appartment on September 30th and that means, in theory at least, I will be moving in on the first of October.
 
My one sister and brother in law are moving out of town, and my other sister and brother are moving in to town.  My coming back to the city sister is saying we sould start a board game society or something. I like board games and lot's of my friends do too so maybe it will work out. I like winnning settlers.
 
Benjie


Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home