Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting.

Well, not everybody... well nobody really... especially not me.

So I woke up at 7:45 this morning even though I don't have to work
till 4:00PM. I did take a nap after breakfast, like a 3 hour nap. I
probably wouln't have woken up if my mom hadn't wanted me to hang up
some laundry and move some pictures off the digital cammere. I havn't
gotten my burner working again yet but I'm pretty close now I think.

I started writing a Kung Fu musical, I think it will be funny to have
critics call it a Kunfusical. Though so far I only have the general
synopsis of the first half of it, and a general description of the
songs that will go in that first half. I might have to change it
around a bit, the concept of a Kung Fu story inside a technical
support call center is pretty limitted.

Other then that my life isn't any more interesting today then it was
yesterday. I updated my comic again too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Hi Benjie, I was blog surfing ran across yours I look at some of it kewl so far! I will be checking in from time 2 time! Heres my link if u want 2 check it out!
http://boyinatlanta.blogspot.com/

8:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home