Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Menta; Telepathy

So I've been thinking for a while that being able to comunicate telipathically would be rather useful, for one thing wouldn't have to get myself a phone and for another I wouldn't miss my fiancee quite so badly. Anyways I figured the internet is pretty big and I've finally got around to trying to figure the whole thing out, it shouldn't be too hard if it's real and I'm crazy enough to think that it's working if it's not so I'll have fun either way, right?

So R. finally made it online to play Ragnarok, which is cool... I'm not very good at this type of game which is slightly less cool, but I'm getting the hang of it now... I think.

Jer was interviewing at work today, it would be cool for him to get a job there I think, one more person to talk to and he might be able to give me rides back.

I was forced to buy McDonald's for dinner yesterday because the Monopoly game is back... which is a time of celebration for me... I was also a little hungry, I've been eating an awful lot of meat recently and I think my body is having trouble dealing with it.

I've yet to convince myself to work on the comic of do any writing, but doing blog entries on a regular basis might help out the process.

You can tell work is boring as yesterday I set out to memorize the first 35 digits of pie and the morning and started setting the number to the tune of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" in the afternoon and today I tried to figure out how to read minds.

Reading minds would deffinitely be a useful trait in the technical support industry.

Benjie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home