Monday, October 18, 2004

Explosive Bread Mold

Blog? I've been doing more ranting up till this point.

So I've moved out on my own and just payed my first rent cheque. It's funny I use words like we and our when discussing the place because my future wife will be moving here in january, that's less then three months. The Nintendo DS I'm going to buy in december should be the last frivolouse purchase of my bachelor life.

It's odd what you learn on your own. First of all, real life is really boring. People are important to make life less boring, and music and video games are your friends. I have Zero TV reception so I've been reading and playing video games a lot... and eating, it's funny how a loaf of bread I made a sandwhich out of yesterday can be a mast of mold of 3 different varieties today.

I've been listening to shoutcast streams and watching shoutcast TV, and playing an awful lot of Ragnarok Online.

Well my life is boring when I look at it too closely, and then when I pull out a microsope it's REALLY interesting, so I'll leave it at marginally entertaining and go level.

Benjie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home