Monday, September 20, 2004

Despite all my Rage I'm still just very tired...

... wow that was pretty bad.

So today wasn't terribly exciting, I slept then I went to work, though
my sleep was frequently interrupted by the telephone.

I have said, and will continue to say, that I will consider going back
when the nightmares stop. They still keep coming, though not quite as
painful and not quite and often. In this last series (must be brought
on by the season) I was attending all the wrong classes on the first
day because I was late and didn't get my schedule.

I was awfully bad at the whole "student" thing, and much better at
screwing up, avoiding work and drowning my guilt in sleep and video
games. I never liked anything about school until I got old enough for
teachers to talk to us about things instead of spouting them at us,
but all those years of squeaking by stripped me of that particular
context's work ethic. In any case I still fear school more then
anything else... probably.

I really need to get up earlier in the morning, for one more reason in
fact... I dream less when I am awake, and have more opportunity to
read.

I have yet another idea for a story to write. These arn't very
common, usually I just tell myself I have to write and just do it.

I really enjoy roller blading home from work, but I am glad my new
place is in such a position that I will not have too do so anymore...
because I really can't do so in the cold anyway. I don't like the
cold very much at all.

Benjie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home