Sunday, December 04, 2005

My Life is Too Boring to Post about... I SWEAR!

So today I woked up, watched the Black Cauldron, ate french fries and poutine, poked around the Interweb a bit, ripped bunch of christmas CDS (864MDs of Christmas Cheer, and counting), and went to church... Trish was a jerk for only about 20% of the day, and I'm pretty sure it was my fault for having too much caffeine. I don't blog much because when I'm surfing the web 8 hours a day at work I don't have access to this site... great excuse eh?

Most Recently Finished: The Wastelands: The Dark Tower III
Currently Reading: The first wheel of time book.
Currently Playing: Pikmin2(GC), TA-Spring
Currently Downloading: Avatar, The Last Airbender (19-20, final episode of the season, 2 parts)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home