Sunday, November 07, 2004

Still Writing

I'm not very good at "focussing", I should put aside a time to write and a time for other stuff... but I would use the writing time staring at a blank new line and then just take a nap afterwards. I only got anothe 1500 words in this weekend.

I'm gonna go to bed now, I've beaten "Peasent's Quest", which is nice, only got 139 points however so I might make another attempt... but probably not.

I've downloaded the Flash MX 2004 demo and I started recreating a character or 2 of my web comic in flash... it's deffinitely not as easy as powerpoint, but it looks a heck of a lot better.

I need to eat more fruit I think... maybe natural sugars and LESS caffeine would make me alert without the crashing an inability to sleep as side affects.

Benjie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home