Wednesday, October 18, 2006

To Blog or Not to Blog?

Oh Noes!
 
Google.Talk seems to be down here at work.  Looks like the LAN team finally figured out how to block it properly. Inicially it was just blocking the connection about 50% of the time, then it was blocking the normal version of the page but if you forced the secure login it would be okay... now no luck at all. Oh well, I didn't really use it all that much other then letting my wife know I was just finishing work or something. Hey, look... it's back up... must have been a glitch... well now what am I going to blog about.
 
Christmas is Comeing
 
Well, it's accurate to say that Christmas is coming at pretty much any time of year, but what I mean is that we are getting to the part of the year where christmas purchases should start being made.  I know that people whine about how early christmas decorations go up and such, and why people start worrying about christmas shopping shortly after thanksgiving, but I would recomend it.
 
One year I had all of my christmas shopping done in by the end of October, wrapped it all up that week and put it in a box in my room and didn't have to worrry about it for the entire holiday season.  Being able to enjoy the christmas season without having to risk the crowds is very nice.  I doubt I will do it this year, not nearly enough moneys in the bank to start shopping this soon.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home